Lubchem, is a 1st class manufacturer and distributor of a diverse line of chemical and lubricant specialties for gas and oilfield, wireline, refining, petrochemical, mining, and general industrial applications.
A complete analytical laboratory supports Lubchem products and is responsible for providing a wide variety of essential functions. These functions include quality assurance, analytical support and monitoring services, as well as product development and evaluation. Through Lubchem JD-Techniek can provide oilfield and industrial water analysis, crude oil analysis, waste identification, and product development services.
These support services positively impact our customer's bottom line by optimizing system and product performance at the lowest possible cost. Lubchem sells (hydraulic) hand guns, air operated pail pumps and grease guns. Grease and sealants for all purposes and all nipples to fit the tools to. Including all the spare parts delivery or pump overhaul at JD Techniek Repair.
JD Techniek in Emmen, Netherlands, is the exclusive Lubchem-importer for the BeNeLux-countries, Germany and the rest of Europe. A range of widely used Lubchem materials are readily available and in stock with JD Techniek.
- Valve Saver AW - Valve Cleaner/Lubricant
- Valve Saver - Valve Cleaner
- Lubchem V-Clean - Liquid Valve Cleaner
- Lubchem Valve Flush
(click here for the complete catalog)
Winter/Arctic Grade Lubricants
- Everlast 1 Winter Grade Low Temp Multi-Purpose
- Everlast 3 WG/AG Low Temp/High Pressure
- Everlast 50-300 Low Temperature H2S/CO2
- Everlast 960 WG - Low Temp Hydrocarbon Resistant Lubricant/Sealant
- Everlast 960 AG - Hydrocarbon Resistant Lubricant/Sealant
- Longlife 1600 A - Arctic Grade Lubricant
- Longlife Moly LT - Heavy Duty Moly Lubricant
Regular Grade Lubricants
- Everlast 1 Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Everlast 3 High Temp/High Pressure
- Everlast 118 High Temp Valve Lubricant
- Everlast 1000 High Temperature Valve Lube
- Everlast 4 Hydrocarbon Resistant
- Everlast 4B Gate Valve Lubricant Sealant
- Everlast 116 Multi-Purpose Valve Lubricant
- Everlast 117 EP Valve Lubricant
- Everlast 146 Hydrocarbon Resistant
- Everlast 620 for High Pressure Plug Valves
- Everlast 50-400 High Visc Plug Valve H2S-CO2
- Everlast 50-400 H2S and CO2 Ball and Gate Valve
- Everlast 960 - Hydrocarbon Resistant Lubricant/Sealant
- 102 Special - Peanut Butter Type - Standard and Creamy
- Longlife 1600 - Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Longlife 1603 - Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Longlife Moly - Heavy Duty Moly Lubricant
- LZ-11 - Silicone Lubricant
- Longlife SRL-50 - Sucker Rod Lubricant
- Longlife 1200 - Synthetic Hydrocarbon Grease
- Longlife 1607 - High-Temp Multi-Purpose
(click here for the complete catalog)
- Series 10-AG Synthetic Arctic Grade
- Series 10-WG Synthetic Winter Grade
- Series 10-RG Regular Grade
- Lubchem 4I-ISO Lubricant/Sealant
- Lubchem 4I-24 with Formasil
- Lubchem SGS-700 Series
- Lubchem SGS-800 Series
- Lubchem LCI-966
- Lubchem BWL-700
- Lubchem WL-600 Penatrant Biodegrabable Wireline Spray
Lubchem Force Flow grease pumps are reliable, heavy duty air operated pumps. Each pump is equipped with 100:1 ratio air motor that is capable of 10,000 psi discharge pressures.
Discharge pressure may be adjusted by regulating the inlet air pressure to the pump through the air inlet regulator.
Force Flow pumps are equipped with twin cylinders that provide continuous contact between the follower plate and the sealant providing a continuous prime to the pump. The positive pressure applied by the pressure priming system prevents pump cavitation and makes it possible to pump highly viscous sealants at low temperatures.
Click here for an example of a Quality Assurance Certification form.
The Lubchem 1000 Hydraulic Hand Pump exerts a maximum pressure of 10,000 psi. It is a durable self-priming pump that is easy to operate.
This unit is equipped with a bypass valve that allows the user to relieve internal pressure at any time by turning the bypass valve counter clockwise one revolution. As an added safety feature, the Lubchem model 1000 is equipped with an internal hydraulic relief valve. This feature provides maximum safety for the user by preventing over pressurization of the hydraulic system.